Liquid Polygel is a versatile base coat. It can be used on any nails and gives the manicure even greater strength and longer wear. Due to its consistency, the material is easy to apply and is self-leveling. It can be used to form nail extensions and repair the nail plate. The base coat formula is safe - 9-free.
Volume: 10 ml
Manufacturer: Lianail LLC
Acrylates copolymer, Hydroxyethyl methacrylate, TPO, HCPK
1. Apply a degreaser to clean grease and dirt from the nail and air dry for 3 to 5 seconds.
2. Apply a primer for lasting adhesion to the nail base. Air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of liquid polygel and cure in a UV-lamp for 3 minutes, in LED - 1 minute.
4. Apply a second coat of liquid polygel to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 3 minutes, LED - 1 minute.
5. Apply the gel polish. Seal the free edge to avoid chipping and detachments. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, or LED lamp for 30-60 seconds. If necessary, apply a second coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top and seal the free edge of the nail. Cure in a UV-lamp 2 to 3 minutes, LED-lamp -30 to 60 seconds. Remove the sticky layer with a lint free alcohol pad.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!