$16.99– Sold Out
Linto's transparent HEMA Free Rubber Base has a fairly dense, and flexible consistency. It is easy to distribute, helps strengthen and align the nail plate, hide flaws, and imperfections. Works best if you prefer a manicure with full color coating. Additionally, protects the nail from colored pigment and prolongs the durability of the manicure. The base is best removed by nail drill filing or acetone-soaking. Please note that the base dissolves when soaked in acetone only when primer is not applied.
When applied in a thin layer the base is soft and can act as a foundational layer under an overlay. In a thicker leveling layer (overlay) it is dense. It has a high degree of adhesion, plasticity due to the content of several film formers and new generation components. It has a reduced thermal effect in the polymerization process. Suitable for problematic, soft, curling nails.
Neutral environment - pH 6.7, HEMA-free.
Does not contain methacrylic acid, due to which it is suitable for people with allergies to this component. Does not have a strong odor.
Cures in LED/UV
Products are PREMIUM class.
For professional use only.
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY ( 1PCS)
Volume: 15 ml
Manufacturer: Linto Pro Technologies (LiNTO ™)
Made in Latvia
DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, ETHYL TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, DIMETHICONE.
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of the gel base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of gel base to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!