Milk gel polish is ideal for both beginners and professionals in the nail industry.
Color: 99.9% Water
Volume: 9 ml
Made in Russia
Acrylares Copolymer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, hydroxucyclohexyl phenyl ketone, diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide, N, N`ethlenedi (stearamide), pigment.
1. Apply a degreaser to clean grease and dirt from the nail and air dry for 3 to 5 seconds.
2. Apply a primer for lasting adhesion to the nail base. Air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of gel base and cure in a UV-lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of gel base if you need to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED - 30 seconds.
5. Apply the gel polish. Seal the free edge to avoid chipping and detachments. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, or LED lamp for 30-60 seconds. If necessary, apply a second coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top and seal the free edge of the nail. Cure in a UV-lamp 2 to 3 minutes, LED-lamp -30 to 60 seconds. Remove the sticky layer with a lint free alcohol pad.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!