A camouflage base evenly rests on the nail and hide bumps and roughness. The base does not add visual volume. It can also be used as a standalone product for a discreet natural tone. For a natural toned manicure, camouflage bases work well. Commonly used as a base in the popular "French" manicure.
Collection: Retouch Collection
Color: Cold Beige
Volume: 10 ml
Manufacturer: Mama Brands LLC
Urethane acrylate oligomer, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate, Isopropylidenediphenyl Bisoxyhydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hydroxyethyl methacrylate, 2,4,6-Trimethylbenzoyl-diphenyl-phosphine oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl-phenylTADA, Hema- Tin oxide, Polyethylene terephthalate, Ferroferric oxide.
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of the camouflage gel base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of camouflage gel base to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!