It is best removed with a nail drill using a coarse ceramic or carbide nail drill bit.
$16.99– Sold Out
Acrylgel combines the best qualities and characteristics of two classic systems - gel and acrylic and most importantly, without their flaws. Acrylgel allows you to structure the material on nail tips and model on forms at any speed at the convenience of the nail technician. It is also suitable as a strengthening foundation for the natural nail plate for further gel polish application.
Volume: 30 ml
Made in the Russia
1. Degrease the nail plate and apply primer. Squeeze out the required amount of polygel and apply to the prepped nail.
2. Soak a polygel brush in slip solution or rubbing alcohol and spread the polygel onto the nail plate. Design the artificial nails on molds, tips, or without molds.
3. Dry in a UV lamp for 3 minutes, in an LED lamp for 1 minute.
4. Apply color gel polish if desired.
5. Apply top for gel polish.
6. Remove the sticky layer from the top if necessary.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!