$12.99– Sold Out
A camouflage rubber base, improved in composition and medium in consistency. The bases texture provides a secure grip on the nail plate and ensures the durability of the manicure without peeling and chipping for the entire period of wear. It is Ideal for thin nails, and strengthens and straightens the nail plate. The base is compatible with any gel polish.
The base shades are as close as possible to the skin color and help to create a weightless delicate effect. Commonly used as a base in "French" manicures, and plain coatings.
Volume: 10 ml
Made in Russia
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of the camouflage gel base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of camouflage gel base to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!