RockNail Matte Top's unique formula creates a velvet effect on nails. The fine particles contained in the structure of the top help to maintain a very pleasant to the touch silky finish until the next correction.
RockNail Matte Top does not distort the color of the gel polish and is suitable for both light and dark shades. The self-leveling formula of the top makes it comfortable to apply and prevents bleeding under the cuticle. The phenomenal durability of the top allows you to keep the manicure intact without chips, cracks and abrasions for up to 3 weeks, even on soft and weak nails.
Matte Top has a sticky layer.
Volume: 10 ml
Made in Russia
Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-13, Ethyl Methacrylate, Butyl Acetate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl, Acetate, Dimethicone, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone.
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of the gel base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of gel base to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!