This Burgundy cat eye gel polish contains the smallest moving particles and a complex formula of micronized color pigments. It is thick in consistency and ideal for coating as close to the cuticle as possible. The convenient brush reaches the bottom of the bottle and allows you to cover the nail along the cuticle line.
Collection: Golden Temptation Collection
Color: Queen's Decor
Volume: 10 ml
Manufacturer: Vogue Nails Ru
Made in Russia
1. Apply a degreaser to clean grease and dirt from the nail and air dry for 3 to 5 seconds.
2. Apply a primer for lasting adhesion to the nail base. Air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of gel base and cure in a UV-lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of gel base if you need to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED - 30 seconds.
5. Apply the first coat of gel polish as usual, dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes or in a LED lamp for 30 seconds.
6. After applying the second layer, you need to bring a special cat's-eye magnet to the nail at a distance of 3-5 mm. After about 5 seconds, a pattern forms on the surface. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30 seconds.
7. Apply a gel top and seal the free edge of the nail. Cure in a UV-lamp 2 to 3 minutes, LED-lamp -30 to 60 seconds. Remove the sticky layer with a lint free alcohol pad.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!