It is best removed with a nail drill using a coarse ceramic or carbide nail drill bit.
PolyGel combines the best qualities and characteristics of two classic systems - gel and acrylic and most importantly, without their flaws!
This material is stronger, more flexible and lighter than any acrylic or gel found in the nail industry. Unlike acrylic, PolyGel does not require the use of monomer, or a powder as it cures in LED or UV lamps. Unlike gels, PolyGel is easier to apply and does not leak; and during polymerization it does not cause a burning sensation to the nail plate.
PolyGel allows you to structure the material on nail tips and model on forms at any speed at the convenience of the nail technician. It is also suitable as a strengthening foundation for the natural nail plate for further gel polish application.
This material allows a nail technician to have 100% control over the restructuring process, without any leakage as it can with a gel, and without premature polymerization in air, like with acrylic. PolyGel allows you to continue working even after prolonged exposure to air.
Volume: 60 ml
Manufacturer: Vogue Nails Ru
Made in the Russia
1. Degrease the nail plate and apply primer. Squeeze out the required amount of polygel and apply to the prepped nail.
2. Soak a polygel brush in slip solution or rubbing alcohol and spread the polygel onto the nail plate. Design the artificial nails on molds, tips, or without molds.
3. Dry in a UV lamp for 3 minutes, in an LED lamp for 1 minute.
4. Apply color gel polish if desired.
5. Apply top for gel polish.
6. Remove the sticky layer from the top if necessary.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!