This prism blue powder pigment has a translucent metallic effect when rubbed on a cured gel color coating. It gives a beautiful shade to any gel polish. It looks especially good on black and dark tones of gel polish.
Design: Rubbing Powder
Color: Prism Blue
Weight: 5 g
1. Perform a manicure as you normally would.
2. After curing the top coat rub the pigment directly onto the dried layer of top coat without a sticky layer.
3. Rub the pigment on 1 nail at a time and apply the product quickly once removed from the lamp.
4. Rub lightly and remove residue with a lint-free napkin.
5. Finish off with a top coat and cure for 30-60 seconds.
For best results, apply twice to a second layer of top coat for a more saturated effect.
Helpful Tip: If you are having trouble applying the powder to the dried layer of top coat, try applying primer to the dried layer. Let the primer dry for 30-60 seconds and rub the pigment with your finger.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!