This pastel yellow gel polish contains the smallest moving particles and a complex formula of micronized color pigments. It is thick in consistency and ideal for coating as close to the cuticle as possible. The convenient brush reaches the bottom of the bottle and allows you to cover the nail along the cuticle line.
Collection: Weekend Collection
Color: Yellow Petal
Volume: 10 ml
Manufacturer: Vogue Nails Ru
Made in Russia
1. Apply a degreaser to clean grease and dirt from the nail and air dry for 3 to 5 seconds.
2. Apply a primer for lasting adhesion to the nail base. Air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of gel base and cure in a UV-lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of gel base if you need to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED - 30 seconds.
5. Apply the gel polish. Seal the free edge to avoid chipping and detachments. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, or LED lamp for 30-60 seconds. If necessary, apply a second coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top and seal the free edge of the nail. Cure in a UV-lamp 2 to 3 minutes, LED-lamp -30 to 60 seconds. Remove the sticky layer with a lint free alcohol pad.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!