The Mermaid powder pigment has a translucent effect when rubbed on a cured gel color coating. It gives a beautiful shade to any gel polish. It looks especially good on black and dark tones of gel polish.
Design: Rubbing Powder
Weight: 1 g
How to apply:
1. Perform a manicure as you normally would.
2. After curing the top coat rub the pigment directly onto the dried layer of top coat without a sticky layer.
3. Rub the pigment on 1 nail at a time and apply the product quickly once removed from the lamp.
4. Rub lightly and remove residue with a lint-free napkin.
5. Finish off with a top coat and cure for 30-60 seconds.
For best results, apply twice to a second layer of top coat for a more saturated effect.
6. Apply base coat.
7. Apply color.
8. Cover with a top without a sticky layer (drying time in the lamp depends on its power and the top used).
9. Take a small amount of pigment and start rubbing on the surface of the nail.
10. Once the desired effect is obtained, remove the excess with a soft brush.
11. Cover with a top coat with a sticky layer, dry, then with a top coat without a sticky layer.
Helpful Tip: If you are having trouble applying the powder to the dried layer of top coat, try applying primer to the dried layer. Let the primer dry for 30-60 seconds and rub the pigment with your finger.