Construction gel is a medium-hard gel for strengthening, created specifically for problem nails. It can also be used to maintain the shape of a “sharp square” for the entire period of wear, to reinforce the length without filing the nail from underneath.
The gel is easy to self-level and is used to strengthen the nail plate. It can also be used to build the nail architecture without a top filing.
It is recommended to apply a thin layer of Rubber Base prior to applying the construction gel for better adhesion.
Volume: 15 ml
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer rubber base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a layer of construction gel and then align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!