$19.99– Sold Out
Thanks to its dense pigmentation and elasticity, Hello's tint bases create a perfectly smooth coating after the first coat has been applied.
Acidity: neutral, pH=6.7
Pigmentation: dense, covers the free edge
Volume: 15 ml
Made in Ukraine
Important Usage Note:
To prevent unintended polymerization of the material during work, testing, or content creation, it is crucial to store the open bottle or brush away from daylight, especially direct sunlight. Even on cloudy days, clouds transmit a significant amount of ultraviolet radiation, which can cause the material to polymerize. Exercise caution and protect the product from exposure to light.
Acrylates Copolymer, HEMA, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone.
1. Apply a dehydrator to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply ultra bond (primer) to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer rubber base coat. Cure in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a slip layer of tint base and then align the nail plate with a thicker bead. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Optional step: Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!