A camouflage base evenly rests on the nail and hides bumps and roughness. The base does not add visual volume. It can also be used as a standalone product for a discreet natural tone. The base is designed to strengthen the natural nail plate and restore the nails.The "Blizzard" shade is a universal pink and emphasizes any skin tone. Commonly used as a base in "French" manicures, plain coatings, as well as for wedding manicures.
Linto's gel polishes are hypoallergenic and 11-free. They do not have a pungent odor, are self-leveling, and do not cause leakage under the cuticle. The base is best removed by nail drill filing or acetone-soaking. Please note that the base dissolves when soaked in acetone only when primer is not applied.
Products are PREMIUM class.
For professional use only.
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY ( 1PCS)
Volume: 15 ml
Manufacturer: Linto Pro Technologies (LiNTO ™)
Made in Latvia
DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, ETHYL TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, SILICA, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE.
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer of the gel base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a second coat of gel base to align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.
Sign Up For 10% Off Your First Purchase
Enter your email to receive the code and subscribe to receive exclusive news and offers. Get the inside scoop on whats to come!