Luna's Diamond gel is a universal gel for building, modeling and strengthening natural nails. They have different shades that are ideal as a base for a French manicure, as well as an independent coating. ideal for strengthening natural nails, self-leveling on the nail plate and is easy to use.
- It has shock absorption, does not crack when hit.
- Medium consistency.
- Medium pigmentation, covers the free edge.
- Suitable for all nail extension techniques.
- Does not cause burning in the lamp.
- It becomes thicker in the cold, thinner in the heat.
- Thixotropic — becomes thinner in work with brush movements.
- Solid in 1mm thickness, if the thickness is less than 1mm, it may bend a little, but it does not affect the wearability in any way.
- When strengthening with this gel, you need to file the natural nail
- Does not shrink and holds the arch well.
- Rubber base is required.
Volume: 15 ml
Made in Korea
How to Apply
Tips for application & removal:
To apply sculpted gel you need to use a degreaser, which allows the brush to slide smoothly over the material and distribute it as evenly as possible.
It does not have a strong odor, is light in filing, and it is encouraged to be applied directly on an acid-free primer and does not require preliminary application of the base layer.
Its cure time in a UV lamp is 3 minutes, and in a LED lamp 60 seconds.
It is best removed with a nail drill using a medium ceramic or carbide nail drill bit.