Luna's premium gel is a cross between gel for nail extension and gel polish. It is a hard material, ideal for strengthening natural nails, extensions, is self-leveling on the nail plate and is easy to use. Does not bake in a lamp.
The gel contains photoinitiators that start the polymerization process when the material is exposed to ultraviolet light of a certain wavelength.
- the wavelength for polymerization is 380-420 nm
- UV/Led lamp power 36-48W
- permissible coating thickness 0.5 mm at the end/ 1 mm at the apex
- complete polymerization 120 seconds
- acid free
- has shock absorption, does not crack when hit
- the consistency is medium-thick
- pigmentation is average, covers the free edge
- suitable for all extension techniques
- does not cause burning in the lamp
- changes its consistency depending on the air temperature: it becomes thicker in the cold, thinner in the heat
- can be additionally heated to make the gel thinner
- when strengthening the nail plate with this gel, you need to file the natural nail
- does not shrink and holds the arch well
- a thin layer of transparent rubber base is necessary
Volume: 30 ml
Made in Korea
How to Apply
Tips for application & removal:
To apply sculpted gel you need to use a degreaser, which allows the brush to slide smoothly over the material and distribute it as evenly as possible.
It does not have a strong odor, is light in filing, and it is encouraged to be applied directly on an acid-free primer and does not require preliminary application of the base layer.
Its cure time in a UV lamp is 3 minutes, and in a LED lamp 60 seconds.
It is best removed with a nail drill using a medium ceramic or carbide nail drill bit.