Bottle Gel, also known as BIAB is a solid (hard) gel that come with a brush. The gel is easy to self-level and is used to strengthen and/or extend the nail plate. It can also be used to build the nail architecture without a top filing.
It is recommended to apply a thin layer of Siller Rubber Base prior to applying the Siller Bottle gel for better adhesion.
Volume: 15 ml
Made in Germany
1. Apply a degreaser to remove grease and dirt from the nail plate and air dry for 3-5 seconds.
2. Apply primer to the nail plate to firmly grip the base to the nail and air dry for 1 minute.
3. Apply a thin layer of the first layer rubber base coat. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED - 30 seconds.
4. Apply a layer of light gel and then align the nail plate. Dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes, in LED for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gel polish and coat the free edge to avoid chips and peeling. Dry in the UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, in the LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply a gel top coat and coat the free edge, dry in a UV lamp for 2–3 minutes, in a LED lamp for 30–60 seconds, remove the sticky layer with a lint free napkin.