Sensitive and reactive skincare
Veratin Classic Forte cream is designed to heal skin cracks. In addition, the cream quickly relives pain an improves the condition of damaged skin, preventing the appearance of scars and welts. It protects delicate skin from dry and cold winds in wet weather. The Cream provides a natural protective layer on the skin and can also be used to moisturize lips, heal cracks, and wounds.
The cream is subtle for dry, irritated, and cracked skin on the hands, feet, knees and elbows. It is uses for cold allergies, frostbite, rosacea, couperose, vascular mesh, and dermatitis. The cream resolves old scars, removes traces of urns and acne with prolonged use.
Veratin Classic Forte Cream is hypoallergenic and is recommend as a protective cream for children and adults.
Active ingredients: Taman nut oil, myrtle oil, chia seed oil, pistachio oil, a complex of CO2-extracts of Veratin Classic Forte.
Indications for use:
- sensitive, dry and irritated skin;
- peeling and chapping of the skin;
- cracked skin of the hands;
- vascular mesh on the legs;
- cold allergies;
- couperose, rosacea;
- burns (I and II degree).
** IMPORTANT: The Veratin Classic Forte Cream is not a drug and not intended for use in the treatment or prevention of disease and to affect the structure or any function of the body.
Volume: 50 ml
Made in Ukraine
How to Apply
- Apply 2-3 times a day on clean, dry, damaged skin (face, lips, hands, feet, knees, elbows, legs, etc.);
- In the winter time, apply just before going outside to protect the skin;
- For the treatment of frostbite, the cream is applied on the affected area of skin, it’s necessary to wait until it is completely absorbed before applying another layer.
Aqua (Water), Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Veratin Classic Forte Complex®, Lecigel™ (Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin), EASYNOV™ (Octyldodecanol (and) Octyldodecyl Xyloside (and) PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate), Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Essential Oil, Euxyl® K 100 (Benzyl Alcohol (and) Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone), Parfum (Fragrance).